4.1.09

xmas vacation: CAMBODIA

LOCATION: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sen Monorom, and the Elephant Valley Project in Mondulkiri Province

*for full albums, click these 2 links:
part 1
part 2


Christmas dinner at Bennigan's in the Seoul airport. Surprisingly good.


Phnom Penh street life: Day (the guy next to me is our tuk tuk driver, Tivi).


The royal palace complex. I thought we were going on a safari, that's why I dressed like that.


Phnom Penh street life: night


Some kids they were trying to sell us for 10 bucks apiece


Allie at the temples


"See, look how I can roll myself into a ball! Give me 2 dollars."



L-to-R/Top-to-Bottom: Ta Prohm, Bayon, Angkor Wat


Our taxi from Phnom Penh to Sen Monorom. It's hard to see, but there are 2 guys in the driver's seat.


Our cabin. You can't see all the spiders, but they're definitely in there.


everyday life at the project


Elephants galore


Fun at the waterfalls


This one's for you, Brad.


Hat time


Loaded up in the back of a pickup to get back to Sen Monorom

No comments: