18.9.08

Social Club, Dongtan, the R.O.K.

TWO RANDOM EVENTS: PARTY AND NORAE-BANG


Editor's comment: this is a cool picture.

~~~
A PARTY.
~~~

(Judging solely on these pictures, it looks like only 5 people were there. I SWEAR there were more people... I just don't care enough about the other partygoers to include them in the first place. Just kidding. The pictures of them were all ugly.)



Everyone's lookin sassy. Guest stars of the party for a taste of Prague: Mike and GB.


Who's that awesome dude in the background? He totally made the picture hot.


Looks like Allie's cheating on me with everyone. Why else would she have a picture with them?
(Allie & Mike / Allie & Alex)


Newest craze: Peanut wine?

~~~
AND NOW... KARAOKE AT THE NORAE-BANG
~~~


Why isn't anyone cheering? It's the final countdown!


Me: "YEAH, TAMBOURINES ARE SO COOL!"
John: "OK!"


They accidentally forgot to give me a microphone. I don't really seem to notice though, huh?
(L-to-R: Alex, me, Patrick)


Thomas with the Korean Pose, Billy with the gang sign


You can't see the screen, but some hacker put a nude picture of himself on the karaoke screen.
And by "some hacker," I mean "I."
Katie is obviously flattered. John seems to be impressed... or at least intrigued. Thanks, guys.


Barry & Thomas ready to rip it up


Barry & I on invisible guitars (they have those in Korea)


Jeez lady, lay off the sauce!


Is there a carbon monoxide leak or something?
(L-to-R: John, Katie, Patrick, Alex)

~~~
AND NOW, A TRIBUTE TO MY FAVORITE KOREAN TOURISTS
~~~


Escape from Korea!



No comments: